Sadly I’m rather (very) late in posting about my foodie penpal package for July – oops! Primarily this was due to Royal Mail holding things up *grumbles*. But it was well worth the wait!
- Bieber bread/cake: Funny name aside, it is a spiced cake with marzipan in the middle – very tasty!
- Eimalzin: Sort of malt cubes wrapped in chocolate – think of a cross between Malteasers and halva in texture. Love them but can’t seem to find anywhere that sells them over here 😦 If you know of anywhere in the UK that sells it…!
- Kaserosti: Potato and cheese – a lovely savoury pancake!
- Maple and walnut chocolate: Yum!
- Swiss toffee: Basicly the bit on the middle of diam bars 😀
- Milk Chocolate moose bar: Also very tasty
- Snack up – fruit, chocolate and nuts mix
- Chinese cooking sauce – looking forward to trying this soon!
If you fancy joining in the foodie penpal scheme in Europe then look at Carol Anne Grady at This is Rocksalt.